Networked Control System – Residential (CNS-R) gives you full control of smoke and heat ventilation, and is able to be programmed to provide day to day ventilation.
– 5 Amp / 1 fire group and 1 comfort group
– 8 Amp / 1 fire group and 1 comfort group
Smoke vent control panels are designed to provide power and control the operation of the smoke vent opening system for fire and comfort ventilation with 24V DC electrical actuators.
The smoke control panel is equipped with connection terminals for external signals (comfort and fire switched, weather sensor/close all, detectors, etc), and it is also possible to connect more control panel in the same ‘Bus’ connection.
The smoke control panel has a compact design and is certified according to EN 12101-10 Class A (double supply) and EN 12101-9 (draft), including battery back-up.
– Certified to BS EN 12101-10
– Visible LED indicators and 72-hour battery backup
– Suitable for fire alarm and BMS integration.
– Can be configured as a standalone or networked system
– Able to control smoke ventilation and provide day to day comfort cooling
– Available with a full range of accessories including, Manual Control Points, Smoke Detectors, Thermostats, and Wind and Rain sensors
EN 12101-10:2005 approved and certified – Class A (double supply) – envir. Class 1 (to -15°C) Conform to EN 12101-9
Power supply: 230V AC – max 1.5A
Output supply: 24V DC
Motor outputs: 1 pc. (Line Detection: 1–4 lines)
Max total load: 5A / 8A
Operating temperature: -15°C to +40°C
1 pc. with line detection. Max power consumption for fire switches (LED & Buzzer) = 6.6mA = approx. 3 manual control points.
1 pc. – unlimited no. of comfort switches