Roof Single Leaf – Residential (RSL-R) units are principally designed for smoke and heat ventilation in protected stairwells and corridors within residential apartments, hotels, shops, and offices. Roof Single Leaf – Residential (RSL-R) are available as square, rectangular or circular.
They may be glazed in polycarbonate rooflight in single, double, triple or quad skin or with aluminium insulated solid cover. The polycarbonate rooflights are available as clear, opal or heat reflect. The aluminium insulated covers are available as mill finish or powder coated to any RAL colour.
The electric actuator is 24 volt DC and opens the units to 160° within 60 seconds. A wide range of upstands are available to accommodate roof insulation or an adaptor may be installed to builder’s upstands. Roof Single Leaf – Residential (RSL-R) may also be used for roof access and to provide natural ventilation.
Double Glazed: 2.68
Triple Glazed: 1.78
Quadruple Glazed: 1.37
Solid aluminium insulated cover 32mm: 0.80
Solid aluminium insulated cover 64mm: 0.48
Fire Ratings to BS 476: Part 3: AA
To BS 476: Part 3: Class 1
To 1991 Building Regulations: Tp(a)
Service Temperature: -50°C – +120°C
– Polycarbonate rooflights BBA Certificate no. 00/4691
– Manufactured in accordance with EN101-2 Factory Production Control (FPC)
– Weather tightness to EN1873 Pass.
– Impact resistant to EN1873 1200 joules and ACRM Class B
– Resistance to Heat B300 EN12101-2 Annex G
– Snow Load SL500-1000 EN12101-2 Annex D-E
– Wind Load WL500-1500 EN12101-2 Annex F
– Low Ambient Temperature T (-15) EN12101-2 Annex D-E